Richard D. Parsons
356 Wallace Hall
295 West Campus Drive
Blacksburg, VA 24061
30 Years experience with Marriott International in lodging operations, accounting and franchise operations in full service Marriott hotels and select service brands. Internal Auditor, Marriott Hotel Controller, Courtyard by Marriott Division Controller, General Manager, Area Manager, Regional Vice President of Franchising.
7 years on the Virginia Tech HTM Faculty as Professor, Undergraduate Curriculum Chair, Awards Committee chair, Academic Advisor, Career Advisor and Industry relations coordinator.
- HTM 3444 – Hospitality Financial Management
- HTM 1414 – Introduction to HTM
- HTM 4444 – Winery Tourism
- HTM 3244 – Franchising in the Services Industry
- MGT 4394 – Business Policy & Strategy
- MBA, Virginia Tech
- BS, Virginia Tech
- (540) 231-8422